ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Sabrina, fifteen. I only blog when I feel like it. I don't expect and do not wish anyone would read whatever I write as they are written out of pure boredom and I will most probably be embarrassed if you went to my older posts but I'm too lazy to delete things so yeah.


*clears throat* x) // Tuesday
10:13 AM
Hey what's up guys ,
It's been a long time since I've updated huh ? x) My bad !
Well I have 1 awesome news , 1 sad news , 1 exciting news (:

Awesome news ! I GOT 5A's WTH ?! :D And yes , I cried x) Hehe .. I'm just so freaking happy !
I was like , glomping everyone I see ! x) I never expected achieving 5A's actually ! At all ! o.o
Anyways , I'm grateful to Allah and everyone ^_^ ILY

Now , sad news ! Sigh . I'll miss my old friends SO damn muchh ! TT^TT And like , the last day of school made me cry so much thinking that will be the LAST time I'm ever going to go crazy with my friends D: Guys , I love you so much ! I hope we'll meet in the future ! ^_^

Exciting news ? Hmm , it's about going to High School ! >.< I'm really excited and nervous at the same time . I don't sleep at night eventhough I'm exhausted x) I can't help but think about going to Malim ! It looks like an okay school ? ^^;; Siighh .. and PMR and .. SPM Dx ahh , I'm thinking too much -.- *shuts up and waves*