ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Sabrina, fifteen. I only blog when I feel like it. I don't expect and do not wish anyone would read whatever I write as they are written out of pure boredom and I will most probably be embarrassed if you went to my older posts but I'm too lazy to delete things so yeah.


Countdown ! // Tuesday
6:59 AM
Hey all ! (:
I'm so bored right now I've decided to blog . Hehe (;
Well , countdown eh ?
SCHOOL OF COURSE ! :D
Can't wait to be in High School next year (x
But also nervous x.x
Haha , I guess I'll just go with the flow ^_^
1 week till school start ! :o
1 week is like 7 days of preparation OTL T.T
I just bought my school stuff but yet I haven't prepared all the things yet Dx
And don't even mention my room o.o
*cough* It's a big mess
And SADLY , Christmas special on Google and Youtube has end Dx
Damn ~ I really liked the song on Google e.e Haha xD
Anyways , it's like 7am now . I have something else to do (:
Wish me luck for High School (;
Hee ~ bye !!