ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Sabrina, fifteen. I only blog when I feel like it. I don't expect and do not wish anyone would read whatever I write as they are written out of pure boredom and I will most probably be embarrassed if you went to my older posts but I'm too lazy to delete things so yeah.


My Yummy Yet Weird Breakfast ! // Wednesday
6:58 AM
Heyhey !
Nothing much happened today , weirdly ..
Well , not so weird since these last few days nothing interesting happened either -.-
But I'm still gonna blog since I'm bored :3 Hehehe ..
Well today I didn't sleep the whole day . What am I talking about I don't sleep everyday ! (x
Most of the days I'll just starve till lunch but today I , Sabrina , have decided to cook !
Hehehe .. (x
I know , it's weird (x
But hey ! I was like really starving okay ?!
Hmm , anyways !
I looked for eggs and .. NOTHING! Like , nothing to eat !
But then , I found maggi ! It's weird eating maggi in 6 in the morning , yes ! (x
But yet at the end , I enjoyed my yummy meal cooked by Sabrina (;
And then .. I finished it T^T
Oh well , now back to my internet and facebook ! (x