ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Sabrina, fifteen. I only blog when I feel like it. I don't expect and do not wish anyone would read whatever I write as they are written out of pure boredom and I will most probably be embarrassed if you went to my older posts but I'm too lazy to delete things so yeah.


Latest update , yoohoo ~ // Thursday
2:05 AM
GREETINGS MY AWESOME PEOPLE .

It's been a LONG time since I've updated , I know , guilty as charged .
Now that I'm starting my Secondary School , I've been getting some , NEW FRIENDS .
But then , I feel bad for diela . She's my bestie ! Well , use to be . :/
Me and her were friends since Primary School and we fit like two pieces .
Sadly , now I'm no longer that close to her .



Yep , yep . The awesome gal beside me is Diela .
I still remember that day Lol so much fun ! If only I could turn back time yeah ?
Let me describe something about her , whenever I'm with her , I ALWAYS LAUGH . ALWAYS .
She's funny and we make silly jokes and do crazy stuffs together and most importantly , we have the same thought on ALMOST everything .
We'd argue playfully ,
Hit each other , HARD .
And yet , at the end of the day , we'd always laugh . 
She makes me happy . :)


Well , this year she found herself a new friend .
So did I .
Her name is NUR FARRAH IZZATI BINTI YUSRI .
But I'll just call her Farrah or Pawwah .


She's the cutest girl in class actually . Like seriously , she's adorable . :)
Lots of guys in school wants her , ;)
But most importantly , she's nice and sometimes crazy . Everywhere I go , she follows and everywhere she goes , I follow . We're like glue . :3
We both join the same sport and groups and clubs except that she's a prefect and I'm not .
We'd both stay back in school together and get ourselves PEANUT CHOCOLATE waffle and eat it in our secret place . 
She's caring and funny and I feel good around her . :D


That's all I guess . And my grades got WORSE , ouchhh .
I couldn't catch up in my studies , I hope I can stay in first class , HOPEFULLY !
Pray for me my loves , and I'll do the same . <3 
Love you guys , BYEE . xoxo