ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Sabrina, fifteen. I only blog when I feel like it. I don't expect and do not wish anyone would read whatever I write as they are written out of pure boredom and I will most probably be embarrassed if you went to my older posts but I'm too lazy to delete things so yeah.


Awkward much? // Monday
4:31 AM
Morning guys! It's currently 3.42AM and I have school in three hours! Typical me haha.  
Well well, where should I begin? I've been acting like a bee these past few days - means I was busy wink -
NAHHHHH I'm still lazy as always hahaha .. ha. 
But still, no updates other than normal boring school days,
Normal boring homeworks,
Normal boring routines,
Normal boring people.
Oh and moving on about the title shall we? 
Well, I have a major confession to make so pay close attention aight? 
I, NUR SABRINA BINTI A.ALIM, HATES FAMILY REUNIONS. Or ANY family-ish thingy AT ALL. 
Not really a major confession, I know, but I'm bored and this blog is mine so I get to say the shit I want to say mmhhmmm ~ Problem brahh?

Uhh, moving on? Well there's nothing much to say actually but I'll just make up some words.
Okayy, I'll state the reason why :

REASON-WHY-I-HATE-IT : 

Okay, I guess it's kinda mean to hate my whole 'big family' but seriously. The family is so big that during those reunions I have to CIUM TANGAN every single person there since I'm the young generation and by saying every single person, it's like, 50 people or something GEEZ! And not just that, since there's so many people all the time, I always seem to stroll the place around looking for a comfy place to sit and while that, they'll all look at me like I'm the hometown hobo and I'll wall around all AWKWARD with my AWKWARD FACE. Then since it's such a big damn family, everyone would be busy making jokes and entertaining each other and I'll be sitting there with my sister, just eating, sitting, sitting, for hours and hours and HOURS! Like seriously, why ignore-the-young-generation huhhhhh? -_-

They're really reasonable reasons okay? Pssh - rolls eyes -
Speaking of AWKWARD , Idk why but I feel so awkward with everyone these days.
Is this normal? I mean like is this suppose to be a part of my turning-to-a-teenage stuff? -_-
Not in a awkward-light way, more like a fucking-shit-awkward thing!
Sometimes I feel awkward with people that I've known for years for no reason!
Like, the moment we meet each other I'll be so awkward I'd stay quiet the whole time trying to avoid eye contact with anyone LOL now that's just stupid!
You know what, whatever, it's 4.24AM now and I'm Fuckred.
Fuckred = Fucking tired 
So I guess, farewell now eggheads