ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Sabrina, fifteen. I only blog when I feel like it. I don't expect and do not wish anyone would read whatever I write as they are written out of pure boredom and I will most probably be embarrassed if you went to my older posts but I'm too lazy to delete things so yeah.


That Shit Feeling // Monday
4:52 AM

Hey guys, how do you feel today?
You know those days where you just feel like shit and a ball of sadness?
Yeah? Well that's how I feel right now -_-
Actually today would be the first time I'm ever gonna discuss about love
Yeahh, scary topic isn't it?
Actually I'm not even IN love nor have I ever BEEN in love 
AND the most interesting thing is, I'm actually one of those ANTI love!
But being alone for so long and looking at sweet couples like the ones up there it's killing me.
Especially looking at little in love toddlers, they're just the best. :)
And the teenagers who's deeply in love with each other? I'm jelly belly
Don't even bring up the old couples I see, they make me feel in love WITH them, just too sweet 
And I listen to songs by Colbie Caillat and Michael Buble, too romantic!
Their songs make me feel so in love for some reason, I just wish I have someone to be in love with you know?
I feel stupid
Sighhhhhh. This is super embarrassing but I just feel so alone.
I wonder if there's even in man created for me?
Maybe Allah didn't give me couple? Idk. I can't just any assumptions huh?
Oh crap, I'm getting all mushy it's making me uncomfortable LOL.
But you guys know how it feels like right? right? RIGHT?! 
Ahh currently listening to this shit.
DAMN IT I FEEL IN LOVE WITH NOTHING AGAIN.


Okay.
I suggest you people listen to it, it's good stuff.
It's actually the REASON why I'm all mushy and disgusting, ughh.
But still. I have to admit I really am jealous of the people who found their mate.
But it breaks my heart when one of them starts to lose the feeling and finds someone else.
That's when the cheating starts. They don't realize what they're losing. Stupid people.
And that breaks my heart so much I get scared to be in love.
I'm gonna tell you why I'm kind of an anti ~
I see people being madly in love then a few years later all those feelings and moments, they throw them away and find someone new like it doesn't matter.
I'm scared of being the one who gets thrown away and left alone all lonely and broken and especially lost
But maybe I just think too much, idk.
I'm just scared of everything.
Everything?
Not really. LOL.
I hope I'll find the one soon, if it even exists -_-