ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Sabrina, fifteen. I only blog when I feel like it. I don't expect and do not wish anyone would read whatever I write as they are written out of pure boredom and I will most probably be embarrassed if you went to my older posts but I'm too lazy to delete things so yeah.


More Updates From Me // Wednesday
5:44 AM
Hey sup readers,
Okay this time I have to admit I do have ALOT to say. So shall we?
*CLEARS THROAT*
Nahh actually I'm just here to talk about my friends and the progression of my Secondary-School-Life

Actually, I'm just gonna start with pictures since I'm too lazy to type hehe 

That is me and my awesome bestie Diela, we're sweet I know ;) 
She's really kind and she looks like Najwa Latipp aww ~


Now, that cute girl with me is NUR FARRAH IZZATI
Although we've only became friends for 7 months, she's one of my bestest friend


That is Aida, the smartest of our batch
Even though I barely know her, I enjoy being her friend :D


And of course, Fatin a.k.a MAK JOMAH
She's goofy and has the most sexy 'r' everr ;)


Now now, that adorable girl beside me is Aziani
She's hyper and friendly and likes to compliment people :3


And that is Kishalini
We're not close at all, but me and Diela love bullying her Muahaa


Last but not least,
On the left is Farrah the cutest girl in class
And on the right is Ameylia the prettiest girl in class 
P/s: That thing Amy is wearing it's fake -_-

Okay that's all I guess? It's almost 6am now and I gotta get ready for school so,
FAREWELL NOW <3