ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Sabrina, fifteen. I only blog when I feel like it. I don't expect and do not wish anyone would read whatever I write as they are written out of pure boredom and I will most probably be embarrassed if you went to my older posts but I'm too lazy to delete things so yeah.


A new taste // Tuesday
7:37 AM
Hey guys! I knoww, I haven't updated in a while now. Sorry but things have been really busy these days since it's EID MUBARAK! This year feels more happening and meaningful compared on the last years maybe it's because I miss my bro and dad. And we made 'kuih raya' also this year!


Sadly it didn't turn out to be that great but it taste awesome so stop judging! If you want to give it a taste, come over my house x)

Anyways, I am also happy that FINALLY we took an awesome family picture which I shall treasure forever.

On the left in blue, is my elder sister, Mimi. And next to her is my lovely mummy in brown. And the cutie in the middle is me Lol. My beloved Ayah is right next to me in white and that dude beside him is my elder bro, Shuk also known as Ukui. :P

I don't really have much to say besides that I LOVE THIS RAYA 2012 and oh yeah moving on about the tittle. As you can see I've changed my blog's song, cute right? I lolololololoveee this song. And I love it so much that I love it more than I love Michael Buble's-Everything. And this is now currently my new favorite song, sorry Michael. In case you're wondering what's the tittle, here you go :)

J.R.A. - By Chance (You & I) (ORIGINAL)

Mindfucked already? He's awesome, I know! Anyways, just suggesting here. Oh and I gtg, sorry for the short update but time for me to sleep, farewell! :3