ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Sabrina, fifteen. I only blog when I feel like it. I don't expect and do not wish anyone would read whatever I write as they are written out of pure boredom and I will most probably be embarrassed if you went to my older posts but I'm too lazy to delete things so yeah.


A friend in need is a friend indeed // Friday
2:50 AM
Hey guys and assalamualaikum to all the muslims.
Well actually this post have been kept a draft for a long time so I never had the chance to update, forgive me my peepoles /sniffs/


And well when we bring up this topic friends, everyone would seem to be pretty much familiar with it and well it's a common thing especially among the teenagers and every single kid,adult,seniors,ect. But today we're just gonna discuss more about it a dig a little deeper, I guess .___.

WARNING: Contents are filled with boring stuffs that may cause sleepiness, boredom and other stuff. The authorities will not be responsible for any damaged caused on the readers.


Awkward moment Lol ignore the fat kid -_-
That's me and my very first true best friend. These hideous pictures were taken in the year 2009. I was really fat back then so forgive me for hurting yo eyes. But most importantly is for you to focus on that girl beside me who is known as, Ika. We met in the year 2008 and we stayed friends until this very day. Of course with my sister, we were and still are the awesome three. Though honestly I have to admit that we had gone through rough and annoying times but mostly awesome and legendary moments (oh yes) and yet the three of us remain friends, good friends. Hopefully we will stay friends as long as we live, amin. 


Aaaaand there you go, another awkward picture. This picture was actually taken during 2011 but I couldn't find any picture of me and them during 2010 so, you'll have to bare with this. And plus, I was also still quite chubby by this time so I apologize, again. That awesome girl beside me in red with her awesome awesome teeth is Nataline. She's the craziest and awesomest friend I've ever had in my life. We both have a lot in common so I guess that's why we get along so well. And the tiny girl in green is Adibah, she's my friend for like a year, I think. I had my first sleepover at her house and it was awh-sum. 


And of course, never forget the SAP. Note, if any of you girls are reading this and hates that first picture, I shall not delete it because it was the very first picture we took together. The first picture was taken on Hari Kantin, Sk Malim- 2012. I remember the time when we first made SAP, you girls were awesome. And I still remember all our outings and events and heart-to-heart talks, I promise. And I just want to say, although we're not that close anymore, I love you girls like my own sisters. :) x

 

Never forgotten, the cutie Fawwah. These pictures were taken in the year of 2012, obviously since we became friends this year. A little confession, when I first became her friend I never thought I would even last a month with her but when I got to know her a little better it turns out that she has an awesome personality and I wouldn't want to let her go :) A little note to Fawwah in case she's reading this, awok omeyyyy. 


And of courseee, Fathon Le Punyu Munyu Munyu. Ignore my annoying face -_-. The only thing I like about her is her laugh. Jk, I like her because she got the munyu munyu mouth Lolololol ok ok seriously. We've been friends for a few months, almost a year and I like listening to her crush stuff Idk why, no one is allowed to ask because I have no answer to that .___. uhhh note to munyu: tahun depan bila dah kawin dengan uncle teh tarik sesat nanti jangan lupakan aku nyehnyeh.





Last but not least, Diewa. She's been my friend for a year plus and she's literally like my own sister. From elementary school to middle school and hopefully until we're grandmothers gossiping about our husbands uhukk najib and zamir uhuukkk :3 


That is all I can write for today I guess, it wasn't an easy job looking for the old pictures /complains/
Before I end this post I just want to say that whoever that was on this post means the world to me and when I say I love you, I really mean ILoveyou :*

That is all then, farewell my mates!