ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Sabrina, fifteen. I only blog when I feel like it. I don't expect and do not wish anyone would read whatever I write as they are written out of pure boredom and I will most probably be embarrassed if you went to my older posts but I'm too lazy to delete things so yeah.


Guilt is the worst feeling // Wednesday
11:44 AM
Hello people, as always, I apologize for not being a very active author.
If you're in school then you shall understand why.
Guilt? Pretty much because I've been delaying so many stuffs these days now I can't seem to finish them all. It's not a bizarre thing that I don't finish my work, it's actually pretty much a very very common thing :P
But guilt to myself. And to the people I promise to.
I promised myself a lot to change and be a new person, and there was this time when I actually changed, I actually did my work well, I prayed on time, I could handle my emotions very well, I respected my parents more and most importantly my I didn't skip school. Buuut as predictable as I am, it only lasted for a week and now I'm the old me again. I've stopped doing everything. I couldn't handle my emotions, I'm always angry and annoyed.

I've watched this video about a girl and how she's bullied so badly until she committed suicide and I know those kind of things are common these days but still, have people no heart? Reading the comments and feedback, most were sorry for her but some people just didn't care at all and the part where people think they're so funny by 'internet-trolling' made me even more upset. Not about her, well mainly about her but about the society, the world, and myself I guess.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, after looking back at these kind of things made me feel grateful on my position and situation right now but I feel like an ass being irresponsible like the person I am today. These words are always somehow like a motivation for me to change but I can't even manage to change myself.
So to anyone that I hurt, made fun of, left hanging before I just want to say that I am sorry, I truly am. But humans are jerks no matter what position you are at.

Sorry today's post is so sentimental lol, but I just feel so upset today, maybe I'll get better after I eat, farewell people.