ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Sabrina, fifteen. I only blog when I feel like it. I don't expect and do not wish anyone would read whatever I write as they are written out of pure boredom and I will most probably be embarrassed if you went to my older posts but I'm too lazy to delete things so yeah.


The power of boredom // Tuesday
6:24 PM
Hello my old folks! Today I shall nag to you guys about this disease called Boredom, it has one of the most dangerous side-effects on any human beings, especially the girls. Why? Because it can cause you many personal life problems in many ways.

Example 1
Whenever I'm bored the first thing that comes through my mind is "Oh, I'm hungry", and so I eat whatever is edible in the house and then it becomes a habit and I start to grow more fats, in my stomach and ass. And sadly, no matter how much you want to stop eating, it is apparently impossible so then you get fatter and fatter, become depressed and die.

Example 2
I don't really have another example u_u

Tteeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

I'm sorry people, I am just depressed with my weight at the moment, besides being bored and having problems about the amount of feed I take everyday, I guess on the bright side, I'll have to say

SCHOOLS' ENDING IN TWO WEEKS HELL YEAH JEALOUS SCHOOLING PEOPLE! TAKE THAT IN YO FACE!

But then again I have a test next week, sigh, sad moments again. But I can't wait for my school holidays aka the moment of relaxation and sleeping and sleeping and sleeping and just more sleeping. The beauty of life, I must say. So in that case, I can't, shan't and won't be sad in these two weeks.

So the purpose of this post is just to show how bored I am right now so I guess I should end it now with a picture of my adorable cat to please and warmth your hearts