ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Sabrina, fifteen. I only blog when I feel like it. I don't expect and do not wish anyone would read whatever I write as they are written out of pure boredom and I will most probably be embarrassed if you went to my older posts but I'm too lazy to delete things so yeah.


What's your favorite movie? // Sunday
9:34 AM
Good morrow people.
So recently I've watched this movie, not just any movie. A movie so good that I would actually rate it one of the most awesome movie that I've watched. It's light, simple and yet relatable to real life especially for the young adults like myself (heh :P) So basically it's based on a novel, which I really want to read but sadly it's pretty much impossible to own it so dreams shall be dreams *sobs


"Flipped is a romance told in two voices. The first time Juli Baker saw Bryce Loski, she flipped. The first time Bryce saw Juli, he ran. That’s pretty much the pattern for these two neighbors until the eighth grade, when, just as Juli is realizing Bryce isn’t as wonderful as she thought, Bryce is starting to see that Juli is pretty amazing. How these two teens manage to see beyond the surface of things and come together makes for a comic and poignant romance"- author Wendelin Van Draanen

So those are pretty much the description of the novel a.k.a the movie itself and as you can see the title of this story is Flipped. I don't know why but I find this story one of the best romance stories that I've watched because it's something that actually happens in real life and not mainstream or as they say cliché. I like the ending too I find it good that they didn't show us the horror of relationships.

So I'm basically posting this to share to you guys, whoever who stumbled upon here, to watch it. You don't have to pay anything, everything is free now, search online I don't know but it's truly a recommended movie and book for the book-addicts especially if you're a teenager but if you're not then that's fine too. So I guess that's a wrap for the day. Watch the trailer if you're interested:




goodbye.