ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Sabrina, fifteen. I only blog when I feel like it. I don't expect and do not wish anyone would read whatever I write as they are written out of pure boredom and I will most probably be embarrassed if you went to my older posts but I'm too lazy to delete things so yeah.


nervous, excited and a little bit of sadness // Wednesday
12:26 AM
Hola lovers! So, I was just about to say sorry for not updating in a while but who am I kidding? I'm a loner, no one is gonna read this. Meh, I like me, so I'm okay with that :3

So, if you're somewhere in Malaysia then you would know that right now it's school holidays yayyy~ but, school's coming up in like a few weeks, lameee~
Which brings me to my next point. Since its the holidays and I got my laptop the whole month, I'm pretty much an internet-holic again. But this time, less Facebook, more online reading! Good for me right? Yes, I'm gonna just agree with myself since I feel like I'm talking to myself right now. Which I actually am..

Anyways! Aside from all the online readings and other stuff, I've recently encountered this interesting idol Hatsune Miku. I bet most of you already know her, I'm late, forgive me otl. But still, I found it cool how they created her and the rest of the vocaloids. I'm biased for Kaito ngehehe~ Look, I even found a picture of him :3


He's mine, brohoho. Moving on? So, tomorrow my older sister is taking her Pmr result and after that she will move to my school, maybe. And then before I know it, school is back oh and I almost forgot, happy blog anniversary! I've had this blog for a year and a few days now ( I can't remember the actual date otl ) but yay! To celebrate, I will feed myself with junk food tonight and watch some cheesy movies, thank you thank you.

Ah well, I don't think I have anything else to complain or brag about. Maybe I will just end it here. Yes I will. Okay. Byeeeee