ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Sabrina, fifteen. I only blog when I feel like it. I don't expect and do not wish anyone would read whatever I write as they are written out of pure boredom and I will most probably be embarrassed if you went to my older posts but I'm too lazy to delete things so yeah.


a friendly update? // Wednesday
7:43 PM
What's up niggers? I'm pretty sure I'm considered racist for saying nigger but lets just all pretend like I said something else. Well, well, well, I don't have anything to do at the moment so I'm just gonna babble here since its the only place where I can actually write something and no one would read it hahah- that's kinda sad though.

Hmm, this year's adventure so far has been quite amusing and surprisingly I managed to actually fulfill one of my new year's resolution so cheers to that bitches! But the sad part is that I'm no longer active with my roleplays and fanfics and minor stuffs like that but that's pretty much it so I should give myself a pat in the back and force my hot ass to continue this kinda shit.

Truthfully though, I haven't really fulfilled all my major needs. And one of them is a really important thing that the 2012 me requested the now-me to do, but the both of us suck so yeah. But I am really upset about it though. I always say to myself that I will get there and I just need to take baby steps but these baby steps have been taking forever and I'm not sure whether I can ever make it.

Whoa, getting deep aren't I? Well kids, this is what happens when you're a hormonal 14 year old in a dark house and everyone else's asleep. Gurdd, I actually have a bunch of things to do I just like to make excuses and go online muahaha the teenager's thinking am I right? No? Okay.

Oh wow, this is great, the internet just went off and the only thing I could do on the laptop right now is type on this post. On the second thought, since there is no internet connection, this post won't be saved? Meh, let's just try my luck.

Just got distracted by my brain to finish all my works. Why do you have to be so caring dear brain? Oh welp, time for some reality check and a few hours of boredom. I guess, 'till the next time I get bored!