ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Sabrina, fifteen. I only blog when I feel like it. I don't expect and do not wish anyone would read whatever I write as they are written out of pure boredom and I will most probably be embarrassed if you went to my older posts but I'm too lazy to delete things so yeah.


Peek-a-boo // Sunday
11:40 AM


Hey there my fellow people. Well, the last time I updated was a long time ago and in the year of 2012. This shows how sucky of a blogger I am *coughs* well, its now, as some of you normal people would know, the year of 2013. Many interesting things had happen, some are fucking awesome and some and fucking dreadful. And its still January so I have 11 months to go, oh the good life. 

Lets rewind back to the first day of school probably? I'm super bored right now so deal with it. Well, the first day was quite fun I guess. I mean, I'm not a new kid so I already have my clique to goof around with. Then all the little things happened for quite awhile and I'll stop on 18th of January. Lol yes my birthday, its my blog, I can give myself all the attention I want psshh. 

Anyways, yeah, I'm not really quite happy and excited about a party or anything. What warms my little wrinkled heart is that my dear friends actually remembers my birthday. I had fun during recess with my awesome friends, eating all their foods lol. It's a little empty without my sisters, Ain and Puteri but yeah, they're coming over today so yayy


As you can see, I'm really happy with my present! Well, not because there's Tiffany and Sara there, well most because of that muahaha. But I can keep it until I'm older and wrinkly-er. I have a feeling this collage would make me smile during my adulthood *nods wisely*. 

Funny story about it though, I lost it for a moment. I got down to buy some lunch at a random warung and it fell down on the road without the idiot me, noticing it. And when I reached home I couldn't find it and flipped so after lunch (yes, I ate first lol ), me and my precious mother drove back there to find it on the ground. Yay! I managed to type out an unnecessary and boring story! 

Coming back on track, thats pretty much all I have to share? Yeah yeah, I only talked about how great my birthday was, this shows how selfish I am ha ha ha. Farewell my precious