ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Sabrina, fifteen. I only blog when I feel like it. I don't expect and do not wish anyone would read whatever I write as they are written out of pure boredom and I will most probably be embarrassed if you went to my older posts but I'm too lazy to delete things so yeah.


HAPPY ME IS HAPPY // Tuesday
5:17 PM
HELLO EVERYONE! So. Why am I so so soooo happy today? Hm? Hm? Hm? WELL. Drumrolls please.
 
 

 
EXACTLY. DUH. TODAY IS MY 9 BITCHES 6TH ANNIVERSARY OMF I AM SO HAPPY HAPPY HAAAAPPY RIGHT NOW I AKSJSK!
 
Okay. I'm done spazzing. Oh gracious. If you any of you didn't know, I am a hugee fan of them. I want to say that they were the one that brought me to kpop but yeah actually, maybe. I got into kpop thanks to them and suju. (I love suju<3) And I was around 10, I think? Yeah. And now I've been with them for exactly 4 freaking years,  no freak. I've watched various of music videos, fan made videos, otp videos, live shows, variety shows, concerts,  and read tons of fanfics of them and met so many sones all over the world and just like omf I'm spazzing, sorry sorry. But yes, I've been together with them for so so long now they are literally my virtual girlfriends. They've made me laugh so hard I almost peed myself, they've made me cry before, they've inspired me (tiffany<3) and overall, they're just really really pretty I mean, who are we all kidding right. If I had the ability to do it, I would run and hug every single one of them and say I love you in the most lesbian way possible and just, my life would be complete. It would be amazing if I ever get to opportunity to meet them<3 6th year huh? Wow. And they're still one of Korea's biggest girl group despite all of the other girl groups that debuted these past few years. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung, Seohyun. I swear, my blood my even be pink right now but then Tiffany would be jealous of me haha omf you fany you you~ I need to sum this up really quickly gah. But I wanna rant more. CRIES. CURSING MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. Anyways, girls, I really hope you'll continue being awesome and take care of yourselves and I love you people like hell. SOSHI FOR LIFE. This is Girls' Generation <3