ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Sabrina, fifteen. I only blog when I feel like it. I don't expect and do not wish anyone would read whatever I write as they are written out of pure boredom and I will most probably be embarrassed if you went to my older posts but I'm too lazy to delete things so yeah.


yuricorn // Thursday
8:24 AM
Yeah hey. So according to my laptop, it is currently 7.23AM and 5th December of 2013. No I am not an early riser I just pulled an all nighter, like what I've been doing this whole month.Teens, am I right or what. Okay then, 5th December, right. Oh yeah. 


Yay! So it's Yul's birthday today. Honestly she's an amazing person. So freaking beautiful, and when she dances- it's just mind blowing. She acts, she raps a little haha and she has the cutest way of speaking English, ever. So cute. I love her personality, definitely entertaining. And her awkwardness. She's so awkward though sometimes. Did I also mention how gorgeous she is? And how she has the cutest personality ever? And her freaking- dorky- ways. She's an idiot. Scratch that, all the soshi girls are a bunch of idiots. But they're cute idiots and Yul deserves a special yuricorn day post from the biggest sone in existence. Happy birthday gorgeous idiot. 




She's so pretty though. 
I hope she gets to celebrate it with her 8 sisters again this year.
I love you black pearl, xoxo.

Oh and she was the cutest Korean baby too. Heh heh. The baby picture though. I cannot refrain.


mkaybye.